Here are a few Photoshop tutorials I found on the web.
These are really handy tutorials that take you through the Photoshop background layer to Creating and modifying text using layers. The whole tutorial list from 1 to 8 shows you how to prepare a nice poster with graphics and text. This might be exactly what some of you out there finding it a little lost when it comes to Photoshop skills, need to follow for making posters and presentation boards for class projects.
So, enjoy watching through these highly professional 55 minutes length of tutorials and learn these basic but vital Photoshop skills to design and make your own project posters or presentation boards.
- Understanding the background layer
- Creating, selecting, linking and deleting layers
- Locking and Merging Layers
- Copying Layers, Using Perspective and Layer Styles
- Filling and Grouping Layers
- Introduction to Blending Modes
- Blending Modes, Opacity and Fill
- Creating and Modifying Text
Please note that these tutorials are based on Photoshop CS 4 and are provided by Total Training Online for free.
You will need the Apple Quick Time Player to view these tutorial videos. Please download the free Apple Quick Time Player here if you don’t have it installed already.